Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yes please....

I'm always excited and looking forward to the days that I have a doctor's appt. Not only do I get to hear my baby's heartbeat and learn how well my pregnancy is progressing, on these days I work from home in the morning and then go into the office. Well now, I'm working from home in the bed. How wonderful is that? My manager provided me with a laptop so that I wouldn't have to sit in front of my home desktop which is as horrible as sitting at my desk at work. In addition to the comforts of working more comfortably from home. On Dr. appt days G always brings me in something yummy for breakfast b/c he's sweet and just getting off from work at 7am. In fact, he called about 30 minutes ago asking me what I wanted to eat for breakfast. So I'm expecting a hot, buttery Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit, fruit cup and lemonade! Yes indeedy, I could get used to this!

**G enters w/my food**

Oh, please excuse me as I jelly my biscuit! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment