Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3D/4D...No Thank Thee!

That's pretty much what the little one thought about her 3D/4D pics today. She was not with it. She showed us her arms, legs and even her feet but she did not want her face photographed. The sonographer had me laying on my left, then back, then right, then back and my child would not budge. She was totally unphased by all the movements, shakes and numerous failed attempts to get her to turn even the slightest bit. Olivia is her Mother's child! I can't help but laugh, and I wasn't too disappointed although I would have loved to have gotten a view of her full face in 4D, we did get a glimpse into her personality:) We were fortunate enough to get a good view of her profile, and even if I must say so myself,(and I do) my child is beautiful. She has a cute little nose, full lips and fat cheeks....she's a DOLL!!!

Bless Shannan's heart (the sonographer) she's such a sweet lady. She tried everything to get baby girl to turn but she just would not cooperate. I drank a Mountain Dew prior to the appointment hoping that would stir her a bit and it seemed to have lulled her into an even deeper sleep. Like me, she's unphased by caffeine. If I'm sleepy, nothing will keep me awake, not even soda. My baby was sleeping and would not be disturbed. I hope she sleeps that sound outside the womb..LOL

We're going back on Thursday for a "do-over" and hopefully she will cooperate and give us the full face shot. If not, we'll just have to wait for another couple months to see her precious little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment