Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleep angels where art thou?

Today has been a pretty miserable day for me. Monday in and of itself is rough, but I just couldn't get with it at work. I was uncomfortable at my desk for most of the day which made me annoyed, which made me unproductive. This at only 32 weeks. Lord help me!

I got home from work and went straight into my bedroom to lay down, which I did and mastered maybe an hour or so nap. Now it's nearly midnight and I cannot get comfortable, my nose is stopped up, I'm hot and cold and of course now irritated. Baby girl was kicking for a while so I talked to her and that seemingly lulled her to sleep so at least one of us is getting some rest now. OMG, am I suppose to be able to work tomorrow with no sleep today? Luckily, I have my 32 week appt tomorrow at 2pm, so at best, it'll be a half-day of trying to work. I just don't know how I'm going to make it through the next several weeks.

I'm not even that big, why am I so uncomfortable? Maybe this is just one of those pregnancy things that I didn't anticipate since everything has been stellar to this point. Oh, did I mention my fat left foot/ankle that constantly swells? I can always gauge when it's time for me to get somewhere and saddown by how swollen that foot/ankle is. Yes, it's only the left one and it doesn't hurt but it looks like it should hurt. Thank God it doesn't. If it did, I suppose I would just deal. Ok, vent over. I guess I'll go back to watching Roseanne reruns...

No comments:

Post a Comment