Monday, June 21, 2010

STTN

I'm wondering when my little ball of energy, otherwise known as the Sleep Ninja and Ultimate Sleep Fighter, will begin to sleep through the night? Not getting a least 5 hours of sleep is starting to take its toll on me. I'm now forced to drink at least one cup of coffee each weekday morning just to push out the 8hrs of work required of me. This certainly does not include phase 2 of work, which is absolutely most rewarding, when I pick up baby girl from her Granny's house. Can we say WORN OUT!

I thought for certain Sleeping Through The Night (STTN) would have automatically taken place by now but it doesn't look that way so far. Given such, I've made the executive decision to try Liv on a half a teaspoon of cereal in her bottle before bed just to see how long it carries her. I've read mixed reviews on this, and I also have friends who have tried this with their own children and for some it worked and others not so much. Hopefully this have favorable results with Little Miss because Lord knows I could use a good nights rest.


Is your little one sleeping through the night? If so, when did s/he start? Did you do anything to assist this?


ps. I've read BabyWise and The Happiest Baby On The Block books and I can admit that I didn't fully commit to their suggestions....sigh

1 comment:

  1. My baby is waking up around 4am every night now, she use to STTN but she's teething and learned how to roll over so it's been disturbing her sleep. They go through phases and one day she will STTN, just keep drinking that coffee. I luv my Coca Cola :)

    ReplyDelete