Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 months old!!!

Dear Smoochieness,

This time 3 months ago I'd been in labor for nearly 12 hours. I was convinced that you did not want to leave the comforts of my womb. All I wanted was to finally see and hold the little girl that I'd incubated and nourished for 9 months.

We were beyond anxious. Your father was soo cool when I told him my water broke and it was time for us to get to the hospital. That all happened soo fast, but I remember it like it happened yesterday.

You have discovered so much about yourself and the world around you in 3 months. You're talkative and your smile just melts your Mommy and Daddy's heart. I love to smooch on you and you've started to allow me this indulgence for nearly a full 5 mins!! How can I not want to nuzzle your neck and kiss those cheeks of yours! You're my Smoochieness.

This past weekend was the first time I've seen you grab your feet and now you're doing it all the time. You started to roll onto your side a few weeks ago and now you're pretty much rolling over completely. That just kinda depends on where you place your arm. Have I mentioned how attentive you are? You always look us right in the eyes and will follow us as far as your peripheral vision will allow. TV is captivating to you these days and I do believe you already have some favorite cartoons; Fenius and Ferb being one of them.

There are going to be so many more milestones and we are looking forward to each and every one of them. Between pictures and video, we have captured your life to this point. I'm so in love with you Olivia and I hope you feel that.

I can't even imagine you not being in my life. You are my sunshine and heartbeat. I love you infinity!!!!

~Mama
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment