Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Morning!

This is what a good morning looks like at my desk. Yes, it starts w/an arsenal of food. First up is my blueberry oatmeal, loves it! Next, my prenatal vitamin and DHA supplement. Then we have the fruit quartet, two apples, a nectarine and orange. Not to mention a small cup of Mango Peach Mott's applesauce. Can you tell I have a thing for apples? LOL. Also, a nice cup of milk. Oatmeal is sooo yummy w/cold milk to drink.

Now, I won't actually eat all of this for breakfast but it will all mostly be gone before lunch, save for a couple pieces of fruit for this afternoon. Hey, this is the breakfast of champions and I am growing a thriving little girl and she has to have the best!!!

Today is going to be a great day! Amen!

(not pictured is the liter of water that I'll drink before 10am)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment