Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 Month Old!!!

I can't believe that my baby cakes is already a month old yesterday! We were out and about yesterday and finally got to break in her stroller. First, we visited her new baby cousin Ava at Northside Hospital. Olivia and Ava are nearly a month apart. Ava was born April 28th.

Next, we went to dinner at Copeland's. This was our first real outing with Olivia and she did really well. She basically slept the entire time.

Now we're taking a nap (hence yet another picture of Missy Pooh asleep. I assure you, she does have eyes and she occasionally shows them to us ;-p). I was laying here thinking that I needed to do a 1 month old post and put a pic up. I'm going to do a better job of catching her awake, but she's sooo adorable when she sleeps. I love this little girl soooo much.

My baby is a month and a day old.......man, time is flying!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Look at all that hair :) Enjoy them now while they sleep, you have so many years of her being WIDE awake, LOL.

    ReplyDelete