Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making Room for Baby

From the time I found out we were having a little girl, I've been ruminating over how her room should look and feel. I wanted it definitely to be a welcoming place to a little girl but not overly so. I didn't want a theme per se, but I wanted the room to be classic, something that could grow with her. When I found the Daniella by Cocalo bedding I was completely sold and in fact, borrowed....ok, stole their design aesthetic. For me, it encompasses everything that I want for Olivia's nursery. I think she will love it too. Here are a select few progression pics.


Simone (my designer friend) doing some prep work

Making progress



On to the next layer of paint.....a true pink



The chocolate stripe is done, now she measures for accuracy before hanging the letters



Which letters should we choose?




The crib goes here. Looks perfect to me!!



Every little girl should have a chandelier in her room, yes? We thought so too!



Things have progressed nicely. I can't wait to bring the crib and dresser in next!!


Stay tuned for the next pics which will be of the complete nursery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment