Friday, July 30, 2010

4 months old!!


Every single month I'm just amazed at how fast time seems to be flying these days. My baby is 4 months old today! It's hard to believe the I was laboring with her 4 months ago today, and yet today she's a smiling, playful, beautiful, alert, vibrant, sweet little girl.


Olivia is also starting to teethe (I think) and she does the cutest thing when she's ready to go to sleep. If I lay her down and give her the paci, she will roll onto her side and tuck her hands either under her chin or into the other and goes to sleep. I LOVE IT! I'm just in awe of her everyday. She has also discovered her voice and volume. She's getting LOUDER everyday. I think she's going to be a singer b/c she can hold a note...LOL


To say that I'm a proud Mommy is an understatement. There are truly no words for how much love I have for my sweet babygirl. She is my everything and I am blessed to my her Mommy.



Happy 4 Months Olivia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment