Saturday, April 10, 2010

Watching you breathe

Dear Smoochie,

The expressions that come across your lovely face during sleep are priceless. I stare down into your bassinet wondering if you're comfortable. Too hot, too cold? I can never tell. Right now you're sleeping in a Onesie and pjs w/the foot out. I removed your socks b/c you're tightly snuggled in your swaddle. They say the swaddle is womb-like so I hope you like being swaddled while you sleep. Sometimes I feel like its a tad bit restrictive and like you want to break free, but again, I just don't know. Maybe one day we'll have a conversation around this. I hope I've made your first 11 days comfortable. I love you with a love that is indescribable! I'm your mother and you're my baby girl. The most special bond on earth and I'm soooo loving it, but especially you!

All my love,
Mama
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment