Wednesday, November 18, 2009

20w2d

Today I had my 20 week appt and all was well. Baby girl gave us a really strong heartbeat of 158 bpm and she's been moving a whole lot more now, which I love. There is nothing like the peace of knowing that your baby is alive and thriving inside of you. I always wondered what it feels like to have someone inside you moving around. Well, the best way I can describe it as this stage is that it tickles mostly and honestly feels like someone is popping you from the inside. Today, she was moving so much while I was in the most boring, valueless conference today and I started to giggle a little bit. It was so cute and so on time. It's like she senses when I need to feel her. She's already reassuring me! Love it!

My cousin is coming to visit this weekend b/c like me, she's ready to shop for Miss Olivia. Shopping is fun in and of itself, but shopping for my first child and a little girl to boot, it's going to be soooo much fun and tiring. It's wonderful to have such an awesome support team. All of my family, friends, sorors, coworkers are soo happy for me. It's exciting!

Now I just need to complete her nursery before the year ends and all will be right in the world, or at least my world. I'm totally confident that this can be done. My friend Simone is doing the painting/design and all I have to do is supply the goods. I can't wait to see her little domain start to take shape. Who am I kidding, the entire house will be her domain :)

I love this little girl so much and I've yet to lay eyes on her. The fact that she's my baby, my daughter, my Olivia makes me the happiest mama-2-be ever! What a privilege and honor! Wow....God never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment