Ok, so I haven't kept up this blog like I thought I would. I've been moody, irratible, tired, sleepy...did I mention moody? My 12 week appointment is coming up Sept 23rd and I'm looking forward to seeing my baby again. Again, I should probably mention we had a sonogram at our 8 week appt which I didn't blog about. I know, I suck. Well at the 8 week appt we actually saw the heartbeat of our little baby and it was the most precious thing I've ever seen.
I can't believe I'm rouding out my first trimester already. At the end of this month I'll be 3 months!! Time is flying and there's so much to do. I've been looking online at cribs, furniture and such but it's just all so overwhelming right now. I know what I want for the nursery but there's just so much to choose from. It's amazing how many baby websites there are. We have so much to do to prepare, 6 months is going to come and go! I'm excited! I'm also tired....so, until the next time...
Ground Turkey Goulash
-
Ground Turkey Goulash is my lighter spin on the classic American goulash so
many of us grew up eating. Lean turkey meat, elbow macaroni, tomato sauce,
an...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment